- This outfit acquired 9 of the Malaysian ‘parts aircraft’ in Arizona and has brought several of them into service under contract as orders have come in. They have leased aircraft to both ATAC and Draken (above right) in the past and have 3 flyers in Denison, TX. One or two more could be flying fairly soon after being contracted, with those spread through restoration facilities in Perryville, MO, Sherman, TX, and Bill Maszala’s storage facility, ATW Aviation, Inc., in Marana, AZ.
- Y2007: A-4L 148581 undergoes restoration at Sabreliner Corporation facility in Perryville,MO.
- 08 JUL 2010: N132AT, BuNo 145128 c/n 12374, lost due to engine failure at take-off at NAS Fallon NV. At the time it was leased to "ATAC". This "Lima" was a restored a/c formerly allocated to Malaysia but never delivered. It had been modified with a IG3 Escapac ejection seat.
- FEB 2011: A4L LLC acquired 9 of the Malaysian ‘parts aircraft’ in Arizona and has brought several of them into service under contract as orders come in. ATAC had 3, now has 2, of these aircraft with the rest spread through Sabreliner’s restoration facility in Perryville, MO, Sherman, TX, and Bill Maszala’s storage facility, ATW Aviation, Inc., in Marana, AZ. Neither actually operate A-4’s.
- Y2012: Two a/c formerly leased by ATAC are now flying with Draken Internation Inc.
BuNo 147761 under restoration along with BuNo 147768 and BuNo 148581, Bob Sneider.
A-4L Skyhawks at Marana, l-r: BuNo 149555, four unknown, BuNo 148446, MB-12, unknown, BuNo 149591, unknown and BuNo 147793.
A-4L Skyhawk BuNo 148446 and unknown Skyhawk side number MB-12.
BuNo 148446 at Marana
Y2004 Marana: N203AT BuNo 148502.
09 APR 2007 N207AT, BuNo 148581 Restoral at Perrville MO.
Pic2; Pic3; Pic4 from Bob Schneider
22MAR2014: Draken N207AT in-flight, leased from A4L LLC.